Unity Kitsu Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitsu Saga Guild Unity Website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi guildies. Introduction.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi guildies. Introduction. Empty Hi guildies. Introduction. Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:10 pm

eugenetwj

Hi guildies.

I was recently invited to the guild along with Chrys. My IGN is Tom. I have to say that i am very new to guild matters. In fact, i dont even know where to get guild quest (can a kind soul tell me?).

This recent week the internet at my apartment has gone down, which means that both Tom and Chrys wont be able to login to KS at all. Our internet will come soon, and hopefully by then we will be able to play more.

Anyway, nice to meet all my guildies!

Rgds,
Tom

2Hi guildies. Introduction. Empty Re: Hi guildies. Introduction. Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Ruadvin

Ruadvin

You can get guild quests from the 'President' in either of the two cities. It's the same NPC you would talk to to make a guild, if you ever found that guy. Either way, you should be able to find them in your quest list. If it doesn't let you auto-walk to the quest giver, it's in the other city.

And welcome to Unity!

3Hi guildies. Introduction. Empty Re: Hi guildies. Introduction. Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:05 am

eugenetwj

Thanks Ruadvin.

The internet has been restored and we're (Tom and Chrys) starting to contribute to guild quest.

Rgds,
Tom

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum