Unity Kitsu Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitsu Saga Guild Unity Website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not Being updated as of oct 30th 2010

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not Being updated as of oct 30th 2010 Empty Not Being updated as of oct 30th 2010 Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:36 am

RainbowCakes

RainbowCakes

Since aeria likes to change the names of items on me at a moments notice, I've decided to give this a lil break and wait for them to stop changing names till i start to update this again. If people want they can still submit more prefixes that i don't have listed here and they can even correct certain prefixes that i chose not to change after the patch. Anyways ill get back to this once aeria stops dicking around
Yours truly,
RainbowCakes aka Slinky

Since hardly anyone uses this forum i figured id provide a valuable resource to get more people to visit(i know i am useful when i wanna be Wink ). This topic will hereby be renamed the prefix topic. I won't go into boring stat details on prefixes cause honestly that would take forever and stats are way too randomized, but i will delve into what each prefix gives and hopefully with the help of the guild we can turn this into a useful topic. Anyways lets start shall we I'll update the list as we get more prefixes and the more research i do...if i remember to anyways.

Keep in mind most prefixes don't add abilities till around the lvl 3x area.(some exceptions include master's for weapons and survival on the lvl 2x tops.)

Weapons

Crit-+10% physical crit rate
Fissure-+10% magical crit rate
Masters-A ridonkulous boost in atk and m-atk
M crit-+2% magical crit rate
Sky Fire- +x% physical crit rate(varies by drop)
Holy-+10% casting speed
Hidden-Malice -50%
Dirty-4-10% chance to cause target to be uncurable
Catastrophe-4-10% chance of causing the target to be 60% failure of casting skill debuff
Windy-Long range normal atk -10%
Wasteful-10% chance to cause -50% move and atk speed on target and -100% casting speed
Forbidden-10% chance of causing target to be unable to move
Collapse-Physical critical hit rate+2%
Slash Tendon-4-10% chance to cause target attacking speed-100%
Shadowless-normal attack speed+10%

Body

Survival-an hp boost(can vary by drop(lvl 2x gear only))
Eternal-an hp boost(can vary by drop(lvl 3x gear only))
Masters- Severe boost in mdef, def, stats and evasion as well as similiar boosts depending on the type of armor (light, robe & heavy)
Thundering-4-10% chance of causing target -25% physical damage
Craftsmans-+x evasion(varies by drop)
Faithful-hp boost(varies by drop(lvl 4x gear only))
Dreamy-4-10% chance of causing the target to be dazed, status will clear after a hit is landed
Wind Gods-Moving speed +x%(varies by drop)
Chi impact-4-10% chance of causing m-atk and m-def -30%

Head

Craftsmans-+x evasion(varies by drop)
Revenge-2% chance to repel damage back to enemy
King Mings-damage -2%
Red Flame-4-10% chance of causing max hp and max mp-30%
Generals-30% crit dmg reduction

Shoulders

Red Flame-4-10% chance of causing max hp and max mp-30%
Masters- Severe boost in mdef, def, stats and evasion as well as similiar boosts depending on the type of armor (light, robe & heavy)

Legs

Arctic-4-10% chance of causing target casting speed -100%
Soldiers-physical and magical crit hit rate -3%
Dreamy-4-10% chance of causing the target to be dazed, status will clear after a hit is landed

Feet

Soldiers-physical and magical crit hit rate -3%
Thundering-4-10% chance of causing target -25% physical damage
Wind Gods-Moving speed +5%

Accessory(rings, necklace,etc)

Crit damage-2% physical crit rate and sometimes 10% physical crit damage(values may go higher as they raise level cap afaik up to lvl 53 has the exact same values as above)
Lucky-3% increase in drop rate

Last edited by RainbowCakes on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:44 am; edited 37 times in total

Midnightmare

Midnightmare
Admin

Armour:

3Not Being updated as of oct 30th 2010 Empty Re: Not Being updated as of oct 30th 2010 Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:27 am

Ruadvin

Ruadvin

Feet

Wind God's: Moving Speed +5%

Piggeh

Weapon: Red Flame - 10% chance of causing max hp and max mp-30%

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum