Unity Kitsu Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitsu Saga Guild Unity Website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Farewell Guys

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Farewell Guys Empty Farewell Guys Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Ruadvin

Ruadvin

When I'm one of three Godhands in the guild, and there's a session of GH-bashing once every other day or so, it's discouraging.

When I have guild chat turned off half the time because there's just a whole lot of random, pointless spam, it's pathetic.

When I'm looking for a leveling party, get no response, then someone else comes along and asks and gets several invites, it's annoying.

When I'm incredibly busy for a few days, and everyone out-levels me by a fair margin, and leaving me with no way to catch up since I can't really afk-grind, it's rough.

When nothing seems to happen in the guild anymore (we don't even hunt preh's anymore), it's boring.

Taking all the above into account, I really don't see a reason for me to stick around. I like most of you guys, but Unity just isn't the guild for me anymore. If perchance we meet again at some point, I hope you'll remember me as a former comrade, rather than someone who ditched you.

I wish you all the best, and I know you'll all continue to occupy the #1 guild spot.

2Farewell Guys Empty Re: Farewell Guys Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:22 pm

Stelmarie

It's been fun, but I understand your points - nobody answering questions in guild is a huge problem. Best of luck on your new guild!

3Farewell Guys Empty Re: Farewell Guys Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Bijomaru

Bijomaru

Have fun freelancing Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]