Unity Kitsu Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitsu Saga Guild Unity Website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please! answer or i will set u on fire

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Please! answer or i will set u on fire Empty Please! answer or i will set u on fire Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:30 pm

WhiteDeath

ok i am seriously gettin bored by kitsu saga . Why ~? duh cuz im already max the limited lvl and guess what i have nothing to do beside afk-grinding . Now i know why SilkRoad makes their game more harder ( too bad this game is way to much of bot-er ). So, i just wonder , when Kitsu saga willin rise their lvl *_* cap? Question

WhiteDeath is Bored to death for real y'all

2Please! answer or i will set u on fire Empty Re: Please! answer or i will set u on fire Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:04 am

Piggeh

some time between in the next 0.0000...00001 second and the end of time. our guess is as good as yours.

3Please! answer or i will set u on fire Empty Re: Please! answer or i will set u on fire Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:26 am

Ruadvin

Ruadvin

No one knows for sure. I've heard the end of November, the end of December, and sometime in January. It's all rumors so far, although I would like it to come sooner rather than later.

4Please! answer or i will set u on fire Empty Re: Please! answer or i will set u on fire Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:55 am

Piggeh

exactly. there's already 100s of lvl 45s....

Midnightmare

Midnightmare
Admin

Cap patch confirmed this month! i expect 2 weeks from now =/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum