Unity Kitsu Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitsu Saga Guild Unity Website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity's first guild event!

+4
Lilith
Ruadvin
kite
Fuyu
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unity's first guild event! Empty Unity's first guild event! Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:13 am

Fuyu

Admin

SInce Fuyu has been abducted by cows, i've decided to hijaxk this thread.

Post your guild event Ideas here, we will most likely start holding events after lvl 60 cap (so we have more options).

Ideas currently;
-Timed Dungeon Runs
-... disturbing naked trains x.x
-Hide and seek... a bit of a cliche

-- Midnightmare

Last edited by Midnightmare on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fuyu has been abducted by cows)

https://unityks.forumotion.net

2Unity's first guild event! Empty Sounds cool Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:18 am

kite

This is interesting Very Happy.
I'll think of an idea later XP can't think of any now.

3Unity's first guild event! Empty Re: Unity's first guild event! Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:40 am

Ruadvin

Ruadvin

Thought of an idea, but it'd probably be an event that takes place over several weeks.

What I was thinking is a Timed Dungeon-clearing run. Form teams of four (not five, I'll mention why in a moment), and each team competes to clear the dungeon as fast as possible. We could use the lower level dungeons for the lower level characters, higher dungeons for higher leveled.

The reason for only teams of four, is so the fifth spot can be taken by a 'judge' of the event. This person doesn't do anything to help, and is only an observer. They will enter the dungeon first, with a stopwatch or something, and the team's time will begin when the first person enters. The timer stops the moment the last boss in the dungeon falls.

4Unity's first guild event! Empty Re: Unity's first guild event! Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:57 pm

Lilith

Not to be negatory but the high level players would clump together.

5Unity's first guild event! Empty Re: Unity's first guild event! Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:13 pm

Midnightmare

Midnightmare
Admin

Could just have a maximum total team level, that might help for team imbalance Neutral

6Unity's first guild event! Empty Re: Unity's first guild event! Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:02 am

AlieN

i say...let's make an uber long train and travel all around KS world...we will be naked Wink

i assure you it's always funny and popular....you'll see hundreds of people following the train X)

7Unity's first guild event! Empty Re: Unity's first guild event! Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:14 am

Bijomaru

Bijomaru

Alien has a great idea Very Happy

8Unity's first guild event! Empty Re: Unity's first guild event! Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:49 pm

RainbowCakes

RainbowCakes

so uhh ya...whats going on with this Question are we not gonna do an event ever just cuz fuyu isnt around or what?

9Unity's first guild event! Empty Re: Unity's first guild event! Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Midnightmare

Midnightmare
Admin

I plan to run some events soon after cap patch so we have more options for raids etc.

10Unity's first guild event! Empty Re: Unity's first guild event! Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:42 am

RainbowCakes

RainbowCakes

mm ok...but it better be the best damn guild event evar!!!!111!!!1!1!!! monkey

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]